Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hello There!

I guess I should properly introduce myself! This is a new blog, and I don't have any followers yet (boo!), but hopefully I'll get some soon. And when I do, I don't want you to think, "who the heck is this girl?!"

My name is Mrs. McG, hubby is Mr. McG (or J), and baby girl is C...or baby girl! I already have a family blog that covers the everyday and mundane stuff so our out of town family can keep up, but I wanted to create a more anonymous one so I can post stuff I don't really think family should (or would want!) to read.

I'm a teacher, and I'm trying to be the best mommy I can be to my 7 month old (gah, can't believe she's that old already!!). We practice attachment parenting. So I'm a breast feeding, co-sleeping (not bed sharing), baby wearing mamma who's also trying to cloth diaper....still new to that process though!

This blog will mostly be about my adventures, or misadventures, as a new mom, so sit back and enjoy the ride with me!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At May 19, 2010 at 11:11 AM , Blogger jill said...

hi! just party hopping from the dlist! im your first follower! booya!

 
At May 19, 2010 at 12:17 PM , Blogger Christine said...

Hi! Stopping by for the party and I'll follow too. :)

My blog is about my family life, but I haven't been brave enough to actually TELL my family about it. I also have a 7 month old (as of today actually).

Do we KNOW your other blog?? I'm so nosy!

I look forward to checking out your posts.

 
At May 19, 2010 at 1:55 PM , Blogger Alissa said...

Thanks so much for joining the party! I totally wish I had not told my family about my blog. I sometimes feel like I censor what I say because of that.

 
At May 19, 2010 at 6:45 PM , Blogger Michele said...

I agree with Alissa! I've had some ideas for blog posts and then thought "no, my mom will read this." The one I did write about her was funny, although it detailed my most embarrassing moment as a preteen. Were I to know that she wouldn't read it, it probably would have been a bit harsher. Go Rated R with this, because not all of us can!

 
At May 19, 2010 at 8:37 PM , Blogger Lolo @ Crazy About My Baybah said...

Here for the party! I am also a teacher! I love the owl theme. Cannot wait to come back and read more:)
Lolo
http://crazyaboutmybaybah.blogspot.com/

 
At May 20, 2010 at 3:02 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

Welcome...I am a new blogger too! Look...you have a few followers already :) I am sure with cloth diapering you are going to have alot to write about..good luck.
Jenn

 
At May 21, 2010 at 1:07 PM , Blogger Dania said...

Now you have a few followers! Just keep writing what you want to write about or feel passionate about, and keep signing up for blog hops.

I'll be following you from now on :-)

-Dania
http://www.thekiddiefashionista.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home