Saturday, February 20, 2010

I went to Once Upon a Child last week to see if they had a nice excersaucer (they didn't), and I also needed to get some more outfits in the 3-6 month range.  The first thing I did when examining the outfits was immediately look at the butt region. Too see if they had poop stains.  From poopsplosions.  And none of them did!  I was shocked.  And then it hit me--we could never donate or sell C's clothes because every.single.outfit has a poop stain.  We can't get around it.  So, I go home, show J C's new outfits, and the first thing he said?  "We could never donate or sell C's clothes!"  Haha.  Oh well.  At least the fronts of her outfits are cute...

**Edit (two hours after original post): Did I say the front of her outfits are still clean and cute?  I spoke too soon.  C had a big poop mess at about 1 p.m., so I thought I was safe to put her in a brand spankin' super cute outfit.  About 15 minutes later, she had the poops of all poops.  Not to be gross, but it went everywhere, and all over the front of this outfit.  I'm so sad and frustrated!  I'm going to look into cloth diapering, specifically gDiapers.  The upfront cost is a lot, but if it stops these daily occurrences, then so be it!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home